Thursday, May 1, 2014

Intro/Index

Hello random page viewer. Or perhaps you are not so random. My name is Jim and I have been tasked with the creation of a blog. The very same one you're reading right now. The assignment is for my World Regional Geography class under Dr. Fergus. The group I am part of is Group 4: Sub-Saharan Africa. The culture assigned to me is know as the Zaghawa of Chad. Chad is a country that is located towards the center of the continent, closer to the northern part. In this blog I will brief you, the viewers on several different topics in relation to the culture that has been assigned to me. These topics are: History, Homeland, the World of the Zaghawa, their Cosmos,  their Birds, Neighbors, Migrations and Diaspora, and Cultural Survival.

History
Homeland
World of the Zaghawa
Cosmos
Birds
Neighbors
Cultural Survival.
References

No comments:

Post a Comment